Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping.
To be eligible for a return:
- your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Sale items are not eligible for cash refunds, but they are eligible for store credit. If an item is discounted at the time of purchase, your refund can only come as a store credit.
- Gift cards
- Donation vouchers
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
To return your item follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund claim, item(s) you want to return and order number.
- You will be given a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label.
- Mail your product to
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable):
Sale items are not eligible for cash refunds, but they are eligible for store credit. If an item is discounted, your refund can only come as a store credit.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.